Beauty Of Egypt Tour |Trip Path
- Upon arrival to Cairo airport you will find our representative waiting for you to help you through the formalities, help you to get the entry visa and drive to your hotel and help you to get your room. Overnight at Steigenberger Pyramids.
- After breakfast will visit the most famous site in Egypt “Giza Plateau”, we will explore the complex of the Great pyramid (Akhet Khufu), we will walk to the eastern side to visit the remains of the so called mortuary temple, we will see many of the unexplained cut marks on the basalt stone, we will also talk about the so called boat pits and present Chris Dunn’s theory.
- We will drive to the 02nd pyramid (wr mr) where we will visit the so-called Mortuary temple to see the huge blocks of limestone and some of the left-over blocks of Alabaster still attached to the floor. We will walk to the so-called Valley temple, and from inside the Valley temple we will inter a short cut to the Sphinx.
- After Lunch we will have the chance to visit one of the essential oils centres in the area and then we drive to the Egyptian museum in Cairo, we will see huge collection of statues and artefacts which describe the ancient Egyptian development, we will see the unusual statues for king Akhenaton and his wife Nefertiti, and see the display of the tomb objects belong to Yuya an Tuya, after the museum we drive to the hotel,Overnight at Steigenberger Pyramids (B.L)
- After Breakfast we will drive to Dahshur to visit 2 of the most important pyramids, the Bent & Red pyramid. This area is attributed to king Sneferu, the first king of the 4th dynasty 2600 B.C, we will have the chance to enter the Red pyramid. After Dahshur we will have lunch at Sakkara restaurant, and then we drive to Saqqara, home of the Step Pyramid attributed to King Djoser.
- We will visit the mystical Serapeum, it is a huge subterranean complex, we will also visit one of the tombs of Sakkara. After the day trip we drive to Giza railways station to take the sleeping train to Aswan (B, L)
Day 04 Aswan (Thursday)
- After breakfast we will visit the Granite Quarries to the famous Unfinished Obelisk, which weighs around 12,000 tons, and then we will visit the enchanting Island of Philae, the temple of Isis where the priests of Isis used to do healing ceremonies to the visitors. Drive to Aswan hotel for check-in, the rest of the day is free. Overnight at Aswan hotel (B.L)
- Early in the morning drive to Abu Simbel to visit one of the great temples in Egypt, the rock-cut temple of Ramses II, actually, it is not one temple, they are 2 temples but in the same area, with the help of UNISCO and many other countries, the temples were relocated in a higher level in the same spot to save the temples from being drowned by the rising water of Nasser Lack. After the visit drive to Aswan and go to the boat for lunch and check-in, the rest of the day is free. Overnight at the Nile Cruise (B.L.D)
- At 05:00 AM the boat will sail to Kmo-Ombo City, where we’ll visit the twin temples dedicated to the crocodile Neter, Sobek and Horus, the Elder. Sailing to Edfu City and visit Edfu temple, the temple of the great Falcon. Sailing to Luxor, Overnight at the Nile Cruise (B.L.D)
- After breakfast we well move to the West bank of Luxor where we will spend a great day visiting different sites:
1- Valley of the Gates of Kings or as we call it Valley of the Kings.
2- The unique temple of Queen Hatshepsut and visit the side Temple of Hathor.
3- The Colossi of Memnon which used to be flanking the first gate of Amonhotep III temple, and then we’ll drive back to the Nile Cruise for lunch, after lunch we visit Karnak Temple, where we will one of the biggest temples in the whole world which houses the huge standing obelisk from rose granite, we will visit the powerful Chapel of Sekhmet; later in the evening we will visit the magical Luxor temple Overnight at the Nile Cruise (B.L.D)
- After breakfast we check-out from the Nile Cruise and drive to Hurghada and the rest of the day is free. Hilton Resort (B.L.D)
- Free day, there is a chance to do some activities like a sea trip including snorkelling. Hilton Resort (B.L.D)
- Fly to Cairo and free day. Drive to Conrad Cairo for check-in & Overnight at Conrad Cairo (B)
- After breakfast we will have completely different type pf tour, we will see the ancient churches and mosques of Cairo, some of them are around 1000 years old, or even older, we will visit Coptic and Islamic Cairo and the famous Khan El Khalili Bazzaras. Drive back to the hotel and end of services. Overnight at Conrad Cairo (B.L)
- Departure (B)