10 Days Cairo, Karnak, Valley of kings, Luxor and Aswan |Trip Path
- Upon arrival to Cairo airport you will find our representative waiting for you to help you through the formalities, help you to get the entry visa and drive to your hotel and help you to get your room. Overnight at Steigenberger Pyramids.
- After breakfast we will visit the most famous monument in Egypt, Giza pyramids,
- we will explore around the Great pyramid and then drive to the 02nd pyramid where we will visit the Mortuary temple and Valley temple, from inside the Valley temple we will inter a short cut to the Sphinx.
- After Lunch we will have the chance to visit one of the essential oils centres in the area. Overnight at Steigenberger Pyramids (B.L)
- After Breakfast we will drive to Dahshur to visit the Bent & Red pyramids and entre the Red pyramid, Lunch at Sakkara palm club, and then we drive to Saqqara, home of the Step Pyramid attributed to King Djoser.
- We will visit the mystical Serapeum, it is a huge subterranean complex, we will also visit one of the tombs of Sakkara. Overnight Steigenberger Pyramids (B, L)
Day 4 – Nile Cruise (Monday)
- Fly to Luxor, after arrival we drive to the West bank of Luxor where we will spend a great day visiting different sites like Valley of Kings
1- Valley of the Gates of Kings or as we call it Valley of Kings, During Egypt’s New Kingdom (1539-1075 B.C.), the valley of Kings became a royal burial ground for pharaohs such as Tutankhamun, Seti I, and Ramses II, as well as queens, high priests, and other elites of the 18th, 19th, and 20th dynasties.
2- The unique temple of Queen Hatshepsut and visit the side temple of Hathor.
3- The Colossi of Memnon which used to be flanking the first gate of Amonhotep III temple, and then we’ll drive back to the Nile Cruise, we will have lunch and relax then we will have time for shopping before our evening visit to the Luxor Temple. Overnight at the Nile Cruise (B.L.D)
- Visit to Karnak Temple, where we will spend the entire morning after an early breakfast. We will visit the powerful Chapel of Sekhmet, drive back to the boat & sailing. Overnight at the Nile Cruise (B.L.D)
- Early visit to Edfu temple, the temple of the great Falcon Horus, we will go by horse buggies. After Edfu visit we will return to the boat for breakfast and continue sailing to Kom-Ombo city.
- We will stop at Kom Ombo, where we’ll visit the twin temples dedicated to the crocodile Neter, Sobek and Horus, the Elder. Sailing to Aswan. Overnight at the Nile Cruise (B.L.D)3- The Colossi of Memnon which used to be flanking the first gate of Amonhotep III temple, and then we’ll drive back to the Nile Cruise,Overnight at the Nile Cruise (B.L.D)
- We will take a motorboat to the enchanting Island of Philae, we will explore the famous Aswan quarry that is home to the 1,200-ton Unfinished Obelisk, after lunch we sail with a motorboat to visit Elephantine Island, and then we will sail to the Nubian Village. Overnight at the Nile Cruise (B.L.D)
- Fly to Cairo, and free day. Drive to Conrad Cairo for check-in & overnight (B.L)
- After breakfast we visit the Egyptian Museum, Coptic Cairo and the famous Khan El Khalili Bazzaras.
- Drive back to the hotel and end of services. Overnight at Conrad Cairo (B.L)
- Departure (B)