Pyramids of Giza ,Luxor and Aswan Holiday “The Best Of Egypt” | Adventure Path
- Upon arrival to Cairo airport you will find our representative waiting for you to help you through the formalities, help you to get the entry visa and drive to your hotel and help you to get your room. At 06:30PM we will have a meeting for introductions, followed by a Welcome Dinner together. Overnight at Steigenberger Pyramids(D)
- At 10:30 we will visit the most famous site in Egypt “Giza Plateau”, we will explore the complex of the Great Pyramid, (Akhet Khufu), we will walk to the eastern side to visit the remains of the so called mortuary temple, we will see many of the unexplained cut marks on the basalt stone, we will also talk about the so called boat pits and present Chris Dunn’s theory. We will drive to the 02nd pyramid (wr mr) where we will visit the so-called Mortuary temple to see the huge blocks of limestone and some of the left-over blocks of Alabaster still attached to the floor. We will walk to the so-called Valley temple, and from inside the Valley temple we will inter a short cut to the Sphinx.
- We will have lunch at one of the best shish kebab restaurants in the area, also delicious vegetarian food is available there. After Lunch we will have the chance to visit one of the authentic Essential Oils Centres in the area, we will have a presentation to know the use of many of these essential oils, specially the herbal oils (Black Seed oil, Ginger Oil, etc..). Overnight at Steigenberger Pyramids (B.L)
- After Breakfast we will drive to Dahshur to visit 2 of the most important pyramids, the Bent & Red pyramid. This area is attributed to king Sneferu, the first king of the 4th dynasty 2600 B.C, we will have the chance to enter the Red pyramid. After Dahshur we will have lunch at Sakkara restaurant, and then we drive to Saqqara, home of the Step Pyramid attributed to King Djoser.
- We will visit the mystical Serapeum, it is a huge subterranean complex, we will also visit one of the tombs of Sakkara. Overnight Steigenberger Pyramids (B.L)
- Fly to Sohag, after arrival we drive to Abydos (about one hour). Abydos was a very important city for the Ancient Egyptians, it is where they used to do the pilgrimage every year, it is the city of Osiris the lord of the afterlife, we will visit Abydos temple and also we will see a unique structure called the Osirion temple, it was built in a lower level of the ground than Seti I temple, Egyptologists think it is a memorial cenotaph to Osiris. Lunch and dinner at House of life hotel at Abydos. (B.L.D)
- After breakfast we drive to Dendera city where we will visit one of the giant temples of Ancient Egypt, the temple of Hathor, Hathor deals with vibrations and resonance and also is considered as one of the gates or
portals to the high conciseness. Temple of Hathor was one of the main healing centres in Ancient Egypt. The carvings of the ceiling of Hathor temple according to many scholars it represents the cosmos. Drive back to Luxor, we will have lunch at the Nile, in the afternoon we will visit Luxor temple. Dinner and overnight at Steigenberger Luxor. (B.L)
- After breakfast we drive to the West bank of Luxor where we will spend a great day visiting different sites
1- Valley of the Gates of Kings or as we call it Valley of the Kings.
2- The unique temple of Queen and visit the side temple of Hathor.
3- The Colossi of Memnon which used to be flanking the
first gate of Amonhotep III temple, and then we’ll drive back to the Nile Cruise, we will have lunch and relax then we will have time for shopping before our evening visit to the Luxor Temple (B.L.D)
- Visit to Karnak Temple, where we will spend the entire morning after an early breakfast. We will visit the powerful Chapel of Sekhmet, drive back to the boat & sailing (B.L.D)
- We will stop at Kom Ombo, where we’ll visit the twin temples dedicated to the crocodile Neter, Sobek and Horus, the Elder. Sailing to Aswan. (B.L.D))
- We will take a motorboat to the enchanting Island of Philae, we will explore the famous Aswan quarry that is home to the 1,200-ton Unfinished Obelisk, after lunch we sail with a motorboat to visit Elephantine Island, and then we will sail to the Nubian Village (B.L.D)
- Fly to Cairo, and free day. Drive to Conrad Cairo for check-in & overnight (B)
- After breakfast we visit the Egyptian museum and after lunch we will visit Coptic and Islamic Cairo and the famous Khan El Khalili Bazzaras. Drive back to the hotel and end of services. Overnight at Conrad Cairo (B.L)
- Departure (B)